Thank you for your interest in working at Dahlia Presents. Please take a moment to fill out the information below so we can learn more about you, your experience, and your goals.
Marketing & Social Media
Do you love delicious food, rock n roll and good times? Do you spend far too much time
geeking out on the internet and social media? Do you love hosting and providing guests with
amazing experiences? Are you looking to make a career out of it? The chosen few will be
building marketing plans and budgets for a wide array of food related and heavy music related
events, sourcing material to create scheduled social media posts.
● Collect and create social media content
● Partner with team to update and maintain internal marketing documents
● Upcoming street team events
● Work with the team to maintain local media list
● Conduct research on local social media influencers
● Monitor and collect online analytics
● Assist in developing special promotions
● Support marketing department in daily activities
● Assist marketing team at events
● Assist in dinner/event setup and tear down
● Coordinate street team collections
● Assist in promotional booth
● Special projects as assigned
● Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
● Must be eligible for school credit (able to supply a letter from sponsor/administrator
● Majoring in business, marketing, communication or a related field
● Must be at least 18 years of age
● Must have an avid interest in music, knowledgeable about artists and genres, and an
overall interest in learning about the music industry
● Must be able to commit to 20 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
● Must be willing to work some nights and weekends
● Knowledge of social media sites and tools, and an active participant in social networking
● Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
● Detail-oriented and able to juggle multiple tasks
● Eager to learn and be proactive with new tasks
● Reliable transportation
● Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
This internship is for college credit and runs from May/June to August/September. It is a
non-paid internship with flexible hours (minimum 20 per week) to reflect the need of your
college credit requirements.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require
sponsorship by the employer for a visa.